- Fix – Form Entry multiple column display using URL parameter &fieldsPerLine=2 or greater would not display error message correctly under the value.
- Fix – Form Entry values lists forced to display as Radio buttons instead of the default ComboBox did not work correctly
- Add –Form Entry align labels left, center and right using URL parameter &labelAlign=right
- Add – Form Entry support for Checkboxs instead of the standard Yes, No radio buttons
- Fix – Google Maps did not display in the user’s sign in language. For example, if the user signs in with Japanese the map should show Japanese street names and places.
- Change – Form Entry now respects flat borderless theme URL parameter and removes borders around values for better flat look
- Change – Grid Entry can now support Checkboxes for Boolean values (See Studio Writeback Input Style dropdown “Checkbox”)
- Fix – Dash Pages with responsive layouts enabled did not always relocate titles correctly on resize and sometimes the tiles overlapped
- Change – The right click menu Show Hidden Items now only appears if the user is an admin
- Fix – Raised Object error on queries if combined with User Defined Fields that show value descriptions as seen in SAP Business One
- Add – Theme now have an option to right align labels on Data Entry Forms
- Add – Writeback has new Input Style Checkbox which is useful for Boolean fields
- Add – Field Writeback has new Input Style property “CheckBox” which is useful for Boolean fields